Download Windows 10 - Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition CompactLite (19043.1237).iso
This build is very similar to my CONAN OS 2 build, with Improved mouse performance, reduced keyboard delay, improved FPS via enhanced Priority control, Reduced Network throttling for faster ping and less package loss, Improved full screen optimizations, and Enhanced Network priority to improve bandwidth for active games and apps.
|Download Windows 10 - Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition CompactLite (19043.1237).iso|
All to help you perform and aim better, and utilize your full bandwidth in game.
This build features 23 Windows 11 Inspired themes, including 5 PURE Black themes that are sure to please even the most discerning dark theme lover. 16 Neon Gamer Wallpapers, Neon Icons, added support for UWP Apps, XBOX Services, Azure AD, several new Windows Settings including Game Mode and Developer Mode, and more!
Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition has support for
On Screen Keyboard
Wireless Screen Casting
All Keyboard Nationalities
All Administrative Tools
Right Click cmd and Powershell on Desktop
Right Click cmd and Powershell in Explorer
Lock Screen Control
Small Footprint (3.2 GB Installed)
Recommended for advanced users For Clean Install Only
For members who are not aware, many lite / superlite builds remove many things such as included MS Apps (Defender, Mail, Calendar, OneDrive, BitLocker etc.) and they aren't meant to be brought back. It's intended for people who are looking for a leaner Windows experience, more as a core operating system to run their own apps and games, not depending or relying on MS's included apps, browsers, a/v etc. This build follows that tradition.
Some services and features are also removed / disabled, and performance tweaks implemented, which makes it a Lite / SuperLite build :) One that can provide a smoother, more responsive, less resource hungry OS for interested members.
If anyone wants their taskbar to be transparent like in the screen shots, just change the preinstalled 'StartIsBack' settings to the follwing
I also recommend enabling the 'shell liposuction' settings, by checking both of the 'Do Not Prelauch' Boxes in the 'Advanced' Settings Tab. Will save you a couple hundred MB of RAM usage.
- ISO Size: 1.6 GB
- Installed Size: 3.2 GB
- Author: @FBConan and @Hiddenbars
- Supported Languages: English during install, Additional Languages after
- Architecture: 64 Bit
- Edition: Pro (21H1)
- .NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
- DirectPlay: Enabled
- MS Store: Included
- SMB1: Enabled
- SNMP: Enabled
- Network Adapter Drivers: Included
Minimum system requirements:
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine
Not pre-activated, Activator included in 0ptional Folder if needed
- Windows Mail
- Backup and Restore
- Mixed Reality
- Some Fonts
- Additional Windows Features
- And more...
- Power Throttling
- Automatic Maintenance
- Download Blocking
- Error Reporting
- Windows Firewall
- This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.
- To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I try to make builds that are highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy my builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope they provide a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.
Special notes You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).
Some services are disabled by default. If you need them, run 'services.msc' and change the startup type of any desired service from disabled, to manual, and apply. (ie, XBOX services, touch keyboard service, biometric service)
Download windows 10
Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition CompactLite (19043.1237) 64bit (update 09/10/2021)